The Missouri Securities Investment Program (“MOSIP” or the “Program”) provides school districts, municipalities, counties, and other political subdivisions with effective tools for meeting their cash flow and investment needs. MOSIP also offers its investors comprehensive investment management services, education and support.
Investments designed for Missouri’s school districts, municipalities, counties and other political subdivisions
MOSIP and its various services provide Investors an opportunity to maximize their income potential while maintaining safety, liquidity and yield as their primary investment objectives. Currently, the Program offers Investors two investment options:
- MOSIP Liquid Series, an option that provides liquidity,a no minimum balance, and a AAAm rating from Standard & Poor’s*.
- MOSIP Term Series, a flexible option with terms from 60 days to 18 months and a Standard & Poor’s rating of AAAf*.
MOSIP investors also have access to a range of additional products authorized by the Board of Directors and administered by PFM Asset Management LLC, the Investment Advisor of the Program.
Distinctive structure, Specialized focus
MOSIP’s structure differs from that of its competitors, enabling the Program to offer services exclusively to Missouri municipalities, schools, counties and political subdivisions. These attributes set MOSIP apart:
- MOSIP is the only investment program sponsored by the Missouri School Boards’ Association (MSBA), Missouri Association of School Administrators (MASA), the Missouri Association of School Business Officials (MoASBO), Missouri Association of Counties (MAC), and Missouri Municipal League (MML)
- MOSIP is owned and operated by the Program’s investors, ensuring that the Program remains focused on the particular needs of Missouri’s municipal investors
- The Program’s investors elect members of the Board of Directors to govern MOSIP – a Board that represents Investors of the Program and representatives of MSBA, MASA, MoASBO, MAC, and MML.
- The Board of Directors is responsible for overall management of the Program, including formulation and implementation of investment and operating policies.
The MOSIP Board selects various professional organizations to provide services to the Program.
For More Information
To find out more about how MOSIP can meet your needs, please call a program representative at 1-800-891-7910 or our Client Services Group at 1-877-MY-MOSIP (1-877-696-6747).
*Standard & Poor's fund ratings are based on analysis of credit quality, market price exposure and management. According to Standard & Poor's rating criteria, the AAAm rating signifies excellent safety of invested principal and a superior capacity to maintain a $1.00 per share net asset value and the AAAf rating signifies that a portfolio's holdings provide extremely strong protection against losses from credit defaults. However, it should be understood that these ratings are not "market" ratings nor a recommendation to buy, hold or sell the securities. For a full description on rating methodology, visit Standard & Poor's website (http://www.standardandpoors.com/en_US/web/guest/home).