The types of governments which have been determined to be potentially eligible to invest in MOSIP to date are as follows:
- School Districts – urban, metropolitan and seven director (RSMo §165.051)
- Municipalities – Cities of the third and fourth classes. Charter cities may be eligible depending on charter authority.
- Fire Districts (Chapter 321)
- Ambulance Districts (Chapter 190)
- Water Districts (Chapter 247)
- County Sewer Districts (Chapter 249)
- Metropolitan Sewer Districts (Chapter 204) – only eligible if they have created a sewer sub district (otherwise lacking taxing power).
- Counties (Chapter 110, RSMo)
- Community Colleges (Chapter 174.700.1, RSMo)
- Universities (Chapter 174.700.1, RSMo)
For further guidance, or for the specific statutory reference that relates to your specific municipality or district, contact a MOSIP Program representative.
Important announcement from your program’s investment advisor.
PFM announces agreement to sell PFM Asset Management LLC to U.S. Bancorp Asset Management. Click here for more information.
Please enter your color in the box below for the top navigation bar and side navigation bar. Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box below:
Please enter your color in the box below for the login button and top left icon. Please make sure there are no extra spaces in the box:
Please enter your font style below in the box.
*Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box and do not delete the box: